Are you tired of studying numerous charts? Does doing technical analysis give you headaches? Have you been frustrated trading binary options? Do you want to trade profitably without glaring at your computer all day long? If your answers to these questions are yes then automated binary options softwares or legit binary options robots might just be the right solution for you.
What are Binary Options auto trading softwares or robots?
Over the years man has relied on robots to do some complex tasks and make things easier and faster. The use of robots cuts across many fields of endeavours, the financial market is not left out. Binary options robot are softwares that have been programmed with some algorithms to do technical analysis and trade automatically, they are also equipped with some trading strategies to further provide profitable trades.
What are the best binary options robots or autotrading softwares we recommend?
Lots of scam robots exists in the market with more been churned out every day. Its easy to fall for these scams and in the end you end up regretting. Don’t worry we have done the dirty works, we have tested and tried the following binary bots and we have listed out here the binary trading software that works and we are pleased to recommend them to you so you don’t waste precious time and money. The binary robots we recommend are listed below with their average win-rates, they are the best in the markets now. NB: When we discover anything bad about them we are going to blacklist them to prevent loss of trader’s money.
1: BinaryOptionAutotrading: with 86% win-rate
Binary Option Autotrading has proven to be a leading tool in automated binary trading. It is produced by professionals in the industry.This software has got some features that stands it out such as Automated Stop Loss and a good customer support through rapid feedback via Live-chats or email. With this software you can set up multiple broker accounts and you have a huge list of brokers to select from. It is one of the software we are happy to recommend to our readers.
Join Binary Option Autotrading for free>>>>>>>HERE
2: BinaryOptionsAutopilot with 83% win rate
BinaryOptionsAutopilot is a professional autotrading software, the live signals are provided by the live calculation of a set of trading indicators. This robot is very easy to use. The supported brokers for now are:
When you open an account with account with BinaryOptionpilot it would link you to one of the above brokers where you would now have to open an account and fund it. Afterwards this robot with its settings wouls start autotrading for you and making profits.
Visit Official website>>>Binaryoptionpilot.com
3: OPTIONROBOT with 85% win-rate
Option robot generates signals which it trades on for the investor, it does so by analysing the market with six market indicators which are TREND, WILLIAMS, RSI, MACD, STOCH and CCI. At set up you can choose one or more than one indicators if you which.
Option robot has maintained its reputation of being a great robot. With this robot you can make consistent profits
Join OptionRobot for free>>>>>>>HERE
4: AUTOMATED BINARY 84% win-rate
Automated binary is one of the most efficient and profitable binary robots available. With a win-rate of 0ver 84%, this robot can turn trading into fun. Once you open a free account, the next thing is to choose from the listed binary brokers and subsequently deposit money. Most of the binary options brokers listed allows a minimum deposit of $250 dollars. Automated binary has incorporated some risk management strategies to cut losses and optimize winning with astonishing results, this is one of the things that makes it stand out among the rest.
Automated binary has made money management possible by giving you features to set your trade size. Risk management is key in binary options trading. You don’t have to trade a huge amount that when lost could diminish your money. Methods which this bot uses, to do this are:
The safe also known as the Classic system keeps all your trades typical.You as the trader, set your trades to always be anywhere from $5 to $500. As a matter of fact, the auto trading system will never deviate from the amount you set. At any point you desire, you can raise or lower the set trade amount. Most newbies or “novice” binary options investor start with the Classic system
The compound system otherwise known as the Martingale system works by this approach, after a loss, you simply double your investment on the next trade.When you do win, it offsets the loss and gain a net profit, thereafter you start at your original investment amount.
The Fibonacci management system in binary options trading uses what is known as the Golden Ratio. The system utilizes Fibonnaci’s ancient math system to accurately predict when assets will begin up or down swings.
Algorithms and Indicators
Some times most binary options trader finds it difficult to know the right time to initiate a trade, this is where indicators come in handy. Technical indicators are mathematical calculations that are based on an assets past and currents price, analyses when it is best to move in. Automated binary uses some of the best which are:
- TREND indicator: Trend indicators in binary options trading work on a moving average scale. The indicator finds an average price trend for the particular asset, and if the current price is above that average, the asset is in an up trend. If the price is below the average, the asset is in a down-trend.
- CCI (Commodity Channel Index) indicator: This indicator had shown great success with commodity trading, and binary options traders have discovered it also works quite well with various other assets too. The CCI indicator compares current trading prices with the moving average. The indicator is great at predicting overbought and oversold assets and predicting a reversal.
- RSI (Relative Strength Index) Indicator: It is a very popular indicator used by binary options traders. The RSI Indicator basically measures the momentum of an asset by measuring speed and changes of prices. On a scale of 1 to 100, the RSI Indicator deems an asset overbought when it is at 70 or above, and oversold when it is at 30 or below.
- WILLIAMS Indicator: The Williams Indicator was developed to look back over a time period and determine the relative highs. It is a momentum indicator that allows traders to research the readings and when they show levels of 0 to -20, the asset is considered overbought. When the levels show readings of -80 to -100, the asset is considered oversold. Traders can use these readings to predict abrupt changes in the market.
- STOCH (Stochastic Oscillator) Indicator: It was developed in the 1950’s and has been recognized as a successful measure of asset momentum. The STOCH Indicator is essentially a mirror image of the Williams Indicator. While the Williams Indicator uses momentum on reflective highs, the STOCH Indicator reflects lows using a momentum scale. Generally, both indicators show similar results using opposite sides. Many professionals use them together to wipe out false signals.
- MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence) Indicator: This sophisticated indicator utilizes a set of 2 moving averages; the 26 day exponential moving average is subtracted from the 12 day exponential moving average. The system then lays a 9 day exponential moving average on top of this procedure which works as the trigger for buy or sell signals.
How can I use Automated Binary? Is it fully customizable
Automated binary is fully customizable and you can set the robot in the way you wish. The default settings are set to create the lowest risk possible which comprises of 60 second expiry time, minimum $5 trade amount, 2 simultaneous trades, the Classic trading method, all indicators on and all assets are available for trade. However, you could customize the settings for an expiry time of 60 seconds, 90 seconds, 2 minutes, etc…,and you could also increase the amount on each trade: $5, $10, $20 and more.Your settings could also allow maximum simultaneous trades from 1-8 and also whether to use Classic, Martingale or the Fibonacci trading system. Assets you want to trade on and the indicators you want to use could also be chosen from the wide arrays available. Once all these choices has been made, you then simply turn the system on to autotrade. The system will follow your settings and begin to trade.
Whats the Cost of Automated binary?
For now this robot is totally free, but free registration may change in the future, so it is best to take advantage of this opportunity and register now than wait for the nearest future when it might no longer be free.
Are US traders accepted?
YES, US traders are accepted. There are no discriminations.