You may have been wondering which automated system is best suited for you. Binary Option Autotrading software is a professional automated binary trading software with an average win-rate of 86%. With this software trading binary option becomes fun on autopilot. It is a software that has been tried and tested, and we presently recommend this software. Binary Option Auto trading is different from the numerous scams out there, they don’t give you the bogus claim of turning you to a millionaire overnight. If you need a regularly profitable system, then this is the right choice for you. All countries accepted including U.S.A
Pros(Advantages) of Binary Option Auto Trading Software
BinaryOptionAutotrading software has got lots of features that stands it out:
- There are a huge list of brokers you can choose from. When you initially signup, a broker would be suggested to you. However you can use the suggested broker or select from the ones available to you. Not only that, with this software you can also open multiple broker accounts and and trade on them with the software.
- It is a 100% Fully Automated Binary Trading Software: With Binary Auto trading software, once you have set up your account and the settings, the system autotrades for you and you can go about your normal day’s activity, you don’t have to stay glued to your browser or be connected to the internet.Whenever you like you can re-adjust the settings.
- Stop Loss Function
- No download required: This software is web based and you could access it with any platform, you don’t have to download it. Any browsing device can work with it.
- Binary Option Auto trading accepts all country.
Binary Option Auto trading Settings for Starters: These settings is good to start with: 10/25 USD a trade. Maximum trades a day 10. Stop loss 50. And all the other settings as was when you logged in. However, you can adjust the settings to your best need.
- No demo account is offered
Steps to setting up your Binary Option Auto trading Account
Step 1: Enter your details The following details are required
- First Name
- Last Name
After you have entered these details click on Open Account, then you would be re-directed to the next page where you would complete the registration. The details needed this time around would be
- Password: You will choose a password
- Repeat Password: You re-enter the password to be sure you didn’t make any mistake
Step 2: Choose a broker and Deposit
A broker would be suggested to you, you can go ahead and fund the broker or choose any other broker available to you. Available brokers are
24 Options, 365 Binary Option, Ask Option, Banc De Binary , Barkley Capital, Binary Book ,Binary Tilt, Empire Option, Finpari, HBC Broker, Magnum Option, Option FM, Plus Option, Porter Finance, RBinary, SigmaOption, Skyline Markets, TR Binary Options, Tradorax, Tropical Trade, Wynn Finance
Step 3: Trading Settings
This is were you put in the settings you want the software to use. It consists of
Trade Options: Here you set the following details below
- Daily Stop Loss: It protects your money by enabling you to set the maximum amount that can be lost on a daily base when the trading becomes unpredictable
- Trade Amount
- Maximum Daily Trades: Here you set the maximum number of trade the software should trade on a daily basis
- Reverse Trading: If you do not trust the signals then just trade the opposite by activating this feature. Using this feature is of course not advisable.
Asset Options: Here you select the assets you want to auto trade on. The number of assets available depends on the broker, having multiple broker account provides you with a huge list of assets to trade on
Risk Level: In the risk level section, you can control the level of risk that you would like to trade with. Each signal that comes from their signal providers are categorize into four different risk levels, indicating how confident the signal provider are on a winning signal.
If you select low risk level the autotrading robot will place fewer trades than if you select a higher risk level. On each risk level the auto trading system will trade on all signals having a risk level lower that the selected level.
Signal Time Frames: In binary option auto trading signal time frames section, you can select which signals to trade depending on the signals expire time. You can trade on signals that expire within the selected time frame. If, for example you deselect the time frame “0 – 24 hours” you will not trade on signals that expire in the next 24 hours from when the signal are received.
Signal Providers: In the signal providers section you can choose which signal providers you want to follow. Each signal provider trades its own strategy and you can easily select the trader you like to follow. Just click the button next to the signal provider to select or deselect trading the signals from the signal provider.
CONCLUSION: If you are looking for an auto trading software that delivers and works, then use this software.You can make consistent profit from this software unlike other scams that give you bogus claims of turning you into a millionaire overnight.