NNU Income Program Review: Is this Platform Scam or Legit? NNU has taken after Jumia, Nairaland and Vanguard, It is now among the top 10 most visited informative website in Nigeria. It is a registered company in Nigeria with a full name as Nigeria News Update. It came into the blogsphere mid 2017 and ever since then it has been on the lips of all and sundry. NNU Income Pack (NIP) is a financial solution not a quick rich scheme and it’s a Double Your Hustle (DYH) idea created by a young Nigerian entrepreneur Paul Samson under the auspices of G-Cyber Technologies. A professional web and ICT business registered under Corporate Affairs Commission (2453653). The sole aim of nnu.com.ng is to help Nigerians deal with their financial problems by earning passive monthly income.
How Does NNU Work:?
Unlike most Double Your Hustle platforms that rocked the year 2017, NNU is quite different and has its methods of operating. For you to earn you have to click nnu registration and register with #1,600. After registration which could be done through a referral link, you have five options to earn money monthly as a member of NNU. They include:
- NAP: As an affiliate, you earn 62.5% per each referral. Which is #1,000 from the #1,600 registration fee.
- Active daily login: When you login to your account daily on NNU browsing and reading news, you earn N50 or more depending on daily revenue share.
- Reading post, Commenting and Contributing: earns you #2 or more depending on the daily revenue share.
- Posting Forum Topic: earns #100 for any approved forum topic posted on the website by you.
- Sharing sponsored post on Facebook: sponsored posts are assigned to members in their dashboard to share on their Facebook timeline,it fetches you #100 daily.
What You Should Know About NNU:
- NNU is a media platform which stands for “Nigerian News Update”
- NNU income program is not a get rich quick program
- NNU is not a ponzi website
- NNU does not pair members or ask users to provide help.
- You only pay one time membership fee
- You work for your money by completing some basic tasks, so it is not a free money.
- Income generated on NNU are from advertising revenue.
In this era of multiple online scams, most people get paranoid whenever they hear of online investments. NNU Income program is not a scam or a Ponzi scheme. They generate income from advertising revenue. NNU platform is a user friendly platform that has similar features with nairaland. However to enjoy this program you need to be consistent.
You can invest in cryptocurrencies like bitcoins, ethereum e.t.c and make profits. Lots of investors are keying into this huge promising opportunity which is the rave of the moment.