Cloutbucks Review: Scam or Legit? cloutbucks.com claims it is a platform that pays you for referring your friends to their site. How true is this? Is it Legit? You may have come across many systems on the internet promising you quick fortunes, the truth is that majority of them turn out to be scams. In this review of Cloutbucks, we provide you information based on our investigations and user experiences to help guide you make the proper decision.
HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED? If you have lost your money to online scammers, there is an opportunity you could get back your money.
Click HERE to start the recovery process
What Is Cloutbucks
cloutbucks.com is allegedly a platform that pays you for referring your friends to their site through social media networking. They are offering a $25 sign up bonus with the promise of you making thousands a week with social media. The process seems simple-
- Sign up to receive your special referral link which you will use to share with your friends.
- Invite your friends to the site by sharing your link. You will earn $10 for everyone who clicks your link and joins.
- Cash out your earnings. Either through PayPal, CashApp, Western Union or Bank Transfer.
The question now is: Is Cloutbucks Legit? Do Cloutbucks truly pay you for referring your Friends?
How Does Cloutbucks Make Their Money
Cloutbucks is promising you hundreds of dollars daily through social media networking. They claim they make their money by paid ad revenue by their partners, by attracting more members that help those companies and brands gain exposure. They then share their profit with you. How True is this? Is Cloutbucks.com Trustworthy? The Following Review will reveal the truth about cloutbucks.com to you.
Cloutbucks.com Scam Review: Disturbing Things Found
Cloutbucks platform is designed in such a way to make you believe they are the real deal, however the truth is that they are just a wishywashy site with the aim of scamming unsuspecting people. Below are reasons why Cloutbucks is not worth your time-
- Packaged Lies- The people behind this platform are deceptive. They lied about their years in business. They claim Cloutbucks has been functioning for ten years now, but when we checked namecheap.inc we discovered their domain was created in May 2019, and it would be expiring next year.
- Associated with another scam Website- After thoroughly going through their website we discovered they forgot to change a part of their website where it was written Kids Earn Online- Another similar scam, with same web design.
- Fake Testimonials
- No Proper Email Contact
- High Promised Payouts
The Truth About Cloutbucks
The People behind this platform are interested in your Data. They collect your information and sell it to third party advertisers at a high price, because they can prove that its members are all interested in making the quick bucks online. They may use the password you used to register on their platform, to try and access your other accounts, like email address, or PayPal account, if you had provided them any details for getting paid.
We are convinced beyond doubt that cloutbucks.com is a scam. it would be a huge waste of your time trying to refer as many people as possible, because the people behind cloutbucks have no intention of paying out a single cent. Stay Away from cloutbucks.com The $25 sign up bonus is just a bait to get you!
They are lots of online investment opportunities which could fetch you money and give you a good Return On Investment. We constantly search them out to guide our readers so they don’t fall for scams. Always feel free to interact with us in the comment section.
Make Money with one of the Best Investment Platforms at the Moment with Great ROI Click HERE
For Legit profitable Cryptocurrency Mining Platform Click HERE