Is CountdownMarket Scam? See Redflags Of This Store
Formerly known as Scarfiv, it changed its name to Aguero, then later to IvyleagueMarket, now it is known as CountdownMarket. Because we are concerned about your financial safety, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing websites, products and stores. We hope our review of CountdownMarket online Store serves as an eyeopener, and help you make the proper decision.
HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED? If you have lost your money to online scammers, there is an opportunity you could get back your money.
Click HERE to start the recovery process
Why CountdownMarket is a Dangerous Store To Shop From
Traits Of Chain Scam
CountdownMarket provides an address and phone number that is been used by multiple online stores which were set up to scam unsuspecting buyers. What these stores have in common is the address, phone number, website design, goods, About Us content and many more.
The similar scam sites claiming the same address as their company’s address includes- Scarfiv, Fixthedstore, Foundthey, Whenstore, Geoghost, e.t.c They all seem legit in the beginning, but once you order from them your goods will never get to you.
CountdownMarket is not properly secured. It does not provide seals of security services like Norton or McAfee. Therefore, your personal and credit card information might be stolen if you shop from this Website.
How Does CountdownMarket Store Work
- When you make your order they might debit you twice or thrice. And when you contact the Customer care, they wouldn’t reply your mail.
- It takes weeks, sometimes months before your order arrives.
- What you ordered for is not what you get. They might send you a mug or a scarf. That way, they would show Paypal a proof of delivery and you wouldn’t be able to get a refund.
Verdict- CountdownMarket is a fraudulent online Store
What To Do If You Have Been Scammed By CountdownMarket
There is no need to begin panicking if you have already ordered from CountdownMarket before reading this review. All hopes are not yet lost, as you can still get your money back. This is how to get your money back from CountdownMarket Store-
- Take a screenshot of your purchase order page. This would serve as an evidence for you when filing for a complain with your payment provider.
- if you paid with your credit card then call your bank for a chargeback to your card i.e. a refund.
- If you paid through Paypal, you can file a report by going to the Resolution centre and clicking ‘Report a problem’
- You can also join the Paypal Community to know those who have been scammed by the store too.
SHOP ON AMAZON