Finantik Review: Is Finantik a legit broker or just another scam? How much do you know about Finantik.com? Are they worth your while? Read our review to find out.
Finantik.com is the website of Finantik, a Forex and CFD brokerage registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. It is created and run by Pro Star Griffith Corporate. A company we discovered to be associated with a number of online scam artists. This brokerage claims to provide potential traders with MetaTrader 4 trading platform, favourable trading conditions like low spreads, trading instruments and numerous assets. We were unable to find any useful background information on this broker.
HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED? If you have lost your money to online scammers, there is an opportunity you could get back your money.
Click HERE to start the recovery process
What Finantik Say They Offer
Finantik claims to offer traders the following:
- User friendly platform.
- a wide variety of trading tools.
- Favourable trading conditions.
- Security of funds.
Finantik Trading Platform
According to Finantik’s website, they claim to offer MT4 trading platform. This is false. What this platform really uses is a web-based platform. It has no DDoS protection or SSL encryption. This constitutes a huge security risk.
Finantik Account Types
Finantik claims to offer four different account types to choose from and no demo account. These accounts are Classic, Gold, Platinum, and VIP.
- Classic Account: minimum deposit is $1,000. Features are Desktop & Mobile Trader, Video Tutorials, Daily Briefing & Research.
- Gold Account: minimum deposit is $10,000. Features are Desktop & Mobile Trader, Competitive spreads, Daily Briefing & Research, Video Tutorials, Webinars & Seminars.
- Platinum Account: minimum deposit is $25,000. Features are Daily Briefing & Research, Competitive spreads, Webinars & Seminars, Desktop & Mobile Trader, General Account Manager,Video Tutorials, SMS News & Signals.
- VIP Account: minimum deposit is $100,000. Features are Desktop & Mobile Trader, Webinars & Seminars, Premium Daily Analysis, General Account Manager, Competitive spreads, SMS News & Signals,Video Tutorials, Premium Customer Care, Daily Briefing & Research.
Finantik Withdrawal and Deposit Methods & Fees
This Brokerage’s most basic minimum requirement is $1,000. Deposits are via Visa, MasterCard and bank transfer. Fanantik’s website does not reveal any withdrawal fee and we have no idea how long this brokerage takes to process withdrawal. In fact, we were unable to discover any information regarding withdrawal. We suspect that withdrawal will pose a problem for unsuspecting traders.
Is Fanantik Licensed?
Fanantik is neither licensed nor regulated by any authorized financial body. Furthermore, its website does not display any document or evidence to prove otherwise.
To reach Fanantik :
Phone: +44 2038 078 227
Address: Pro Start Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Granedines.
We do not believe that Fanantik is the safest broker for your investment. We advice you look further. Particularly, brokers that are licensed and regulated by authorized bodies.
COMPARE WITH A TRUSTED BROKER
Fortrade is a UK-based broker with address at Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road London, SW3 6RD, United Kingdom. They are among the best brokers in the industry offering trades in numerous assets including stocks, commodities, currencies, indices, and cryptocurrencies. Fortrade is regulated and licensed by the FCA(Financial Conduct Authority) in the UK well as ASIC in Australia which makes client funds safe. They accept traders worldwide..visit their official website
To recover your money from Scam Forex, Binary Options, and Cryptocurrency brokerage or signals. Fill the form below to get help
- High Minimum Deposit Requirement