Fuligua Review- Should you buy guitar from this store?
Fulihua located at fuligua.com is selling old model guitar for cheap prices. Should you trust this online store? Because we are concerned about your financial safety, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing websites, products and stores. We hope our review of Fuligua Online Store serves as an eyeopener, and help you make the proper decision.
What Is Fuligua.com? Is It Legit?
Fuligua is an online store that is selling different kinds of guitars for affordable prices. This store claims to offer privacy protection, 100% high quality, no hassle return and 24/7 customer support. However, we are not comfortable with this online store. They don’t provide an address, phone number, mail or even links to their social media pages.
NOTE- Are you planning to shop from fuligua.com? We advise you not to do so yet, see the Redflags of Fuligua.com below.
How Does Fuligua.com Store Work
- When you make your order they might debit you twice or thrice. And when you contact the Customer care, they wouldn’t reply your mail.
- It takes weeks, sometimes months before your order arrives.
- What you ordered for is not what you get. They might send you a mug or a scarf. That way, they would show Paypal a proof of delivery and you wouldn’t be able to get a refund.
The Truth About Fuligua.com
At first glance, Fuligua appears to be a legitimate company selling guitars. On further inspection, the company has no presence online or offline, no shop, no contact details, and no return address.
It’s clearly a scam, and some have already fallen victim to the site.
If you have been scammed by these lots, we advise you to immediately file a report with your bank. This would stop these lots from tampering with your account details in the future.
What To Do If You Have Been Scammed By Fuligua.com
There is no need to begin panicking if you have already ordered from Fuligua before reading this review. All hopes are not yet lost, as you can still get your money back. This is how to get your money back from Fuligua.com Store-
- Take a screenshot of your purchase order page. This would serve as an evidence for you when filing for a complain with your payment provider.
- if you paid with your credit card then call your bank for a chargeback to your card i.e. a refund.
- If you paid through Paypal, you can file a report by going to the Resolution centre and clicking ‘Report a problem’
- You can also join the Paypal Community to know those who have been scammed by the store too.
SHOP ON AMAZON