Thinking of buying the Irobot Roomba 692 or iRobot Roomba 675? Read this detailed review. It covers everything you need to know about the similarities and difference between these two robot vacuums.
HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED? If you have lost your money to online scammers, there is an opportunity you could get back your money.
Click HERE to start the recovery process
With online scams springing up every day, we have taken the responsibility of reviewing products, stores, websites e.t.c in order to save you from making wrong decisions.
Our Review of this product serves as an eyeopener. We hope it meets you well, and on time.
What are Irobot Roomba 692 and 981
These two robot vacuum are the last released vacuum cleaners by the popular irobot. The irobot roomba 981 was formerly released in 2018, and was bought by hundreds of people. While the irobot Roomba 690 was recently released. According to Amazon reports, it is a best seller.
In case you do not know, the iRobot Roomba is one of the notable robot vacuum in the robot vacuum industry. One of the great thing about this robovac is that you can control it with the app on your phone or even your voice.
In case you are wondering the similarities or difference between the irobot Roomba 981 and irobot Roomba 692, read on.
What are the specifications of Irobot Roomba 692 and 981?
These two vacuum cleaners are of different generations and possess various features and qualities, mentioned below.
- Specifications of Irobot Roomba 692-
- Easily connects to your smartphone using Bluetooth or WIFI.
- Cleans the entire house without any disturbance.
- Have in-built sensors, which help in better cleaning.
- Specifications of Irobot Roomba 981-
- It is of a new generation and is recently launched.
- This device covers more are than the earlier ones.
- It also has a Clean Map Report feature.
- The device can work for 120 minutes once fully charged.
What are the differences between irobot Roomba 981 and 692
These two devices were launched in different years and are different from each other. The differences are mentioned below:
- Irobot Roomba 981 resumes the work and recharges itself in between, whereas Irobot Roomba 981 can work for 90 minutes nonstop once fully charged.
- You can set your cleaning routine in Irobot Roomba 981, whereas Irobot Roomba 692 uses custom cleaning controls.
- You can also check and review the map of the areas cleaned in Irobot 981, whereas 692 doesn’t allow the same.
- Irobot 981 permits to clean deeper carpets, not provided by Irobot 692.
They are also compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. Hence, they are a full package, which can be grabbed at the best prices. They can clean and wipe the floors of all types. However, they work best on hard flooring and low-pile carpets.
This doesn’t mean they can’t clean other floorings. The truth simply is- they might have trouble with the other types of floorings. However, they will clean them to their best ability once set for them.
You can also set them to Auto-Cleaning Mode to avoid the disturbance. In this mode, they will adjust according to the surface and height and give you the best results.
iRobot Roomba-Our Best Choice
The irobot Roomba Vacuum 692 specifically is our best pick because it is an affordable robot vacuum that could do everything any robot vacuum can do out there.
It has three-stage cleaning system, edge-sweeping brush, and dual multi-surface brushes get into every nook and cranny. Never forget the advanced sensors and Cliff Detect which let it get in and around furniture and avoid falling down stairs.
The highlight of this robot is that after 90 minutes, the robovac will automatically head back to its dock for a recharge (on its own!)
Get The irobot Roomba Vacuum Here!
Due to the prime day deals, you can get these robot vacuum for far cheaper prices. Don’t have an Amazon prime account? Don’t worry! Simply visit this link, you would see options.