Use2earn Review: genuine or fraud? Use2earn claims it will make you money from the comfort of your home. Is Use2earn.co legit? You may have come across many systems on the internet promising you quick fortunes, the truth is that majority of them turn out to be scams. In this review we provide you information based on our investigations and user experiences to help guide you make the proper decision.
HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED? If you have lost your money to online scammers, there is an opportunity you could get back your money.
Click HERE to start the recovery process
What Is Use2earn
Use2earn.co is a platform that claims it will make you cool money from the comfort of your home. They claim it is a work-from-home scheme that earn you money simply by viewing ad units and attracting referrals. According to the information on their home page, Use2earn is the number one influencer network, you can make $500 in just a day. How true is this? Is Use2earn Co work-from-home genuine? Should you trust Use2earn.co?
Use2earn Influencer Network Review: Disturbing Things Found
Though this website might appear legit, the designed platform and raving reviews on Youtube is just a facade. It simply take after other work from home scams, the difference just being the domain name. After a thorough investigation, we discovered red flags which gave us more reasons to mark Use2earn.co as scam–
- Fake Testimonials- The reviews on the website is fake and unverifiable. There is Alissa who claims in every single one of these similar scam websites that she started on the platform a year ago, and it has been her #1 source of income.
- The people behind this platform don’t have genuine intentions. In their ‘About Us’ page they claim to have being in existence since 2015. That is a big lie. When we checked their domain details we discovered the website was registered late 2019.
- Fake Social media buttons. These buttons just take you to Facebook homepage, they don’t lead to their online pages. When we decided to check Facebook and co, we didn’t find any page bearing Use2earn.
- Fake Email Address- The email provided is not real and does not exist. This means there is no way you can contact the owners of Use2earn.
- Fake Payment Proofs- The payment proof are all fake, as the dates on them are before the platform even came into existence
How Does Use2earn Work
Forget the lies they are feeding the public. Use2earn.co is simply a site that sells information. They are using the $10 referral bonus as a bait to get your attention. No matter how many referrals you bring to the platform, and how many tasks you complete, you will never get paid, not even a single cent.
Use2earn.co makes money by selling your information, feeding their site with virus that would crawl into your computer and steal your information. Beware of this malicious site.
OUR VERDICT: Use2earn IS A SCAM. Don’t be deceived by their promises
Everyday we get complaints of people been scammed. Most people fall for these schemes because of the sweet promises of making huge profits within a short time. .On a serious note, legit systems exists but scams are very very numerous. So you need a guide to help you make a good decision. We have made it our duty, by exposing scams.
They are lots of online investment opportunities which could fetch you money and give you a good Return On Investment. We constantly search them out to guide our readers so they don’t fall for scams. Always feel free to interact with us in the comment section.
Make Money with one of the Best Investment Platforms at the Moment with Great ROI Click HERE
To Make Money from Mining Bitcoins Click HERE